(For extensive legal terms and conditions scroll down)
The definitions here are explained in the longer version of the Terms and Conditions. With this variant, we try to be as clear and simple as possible, and although this piece is not required. We'd like to know. So contact us if there are any words that you'd like us to explain.
(Contact info below)
THE IDENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
This is Curly Stuff (Tradename)
You may contact us in various ways;
Telephone: +316 483 51 149
Reachable seven days a week, between 09:00 AM and 09:00 PM.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We check our mailbox every day
VAT number: NL1441.88.399.B01
1. We will always bring these terms to your attention when you buy our products. Therefore, you must always accept this before you can make a payment. Here is namely what you can expect from us and what we expect from you. Together we make a clear agreement.
2. Some products have separate terms, in addition to these terms and conditions. Mention of these is the responsibility of those products manufacturers.
1. If an offer is temporary or only available under certain conditions, there will always be the how / what / when, and / or of the terms and under what conditions it must be used in order for the offer to be valid & applicable.
2. What you see is what you get. The photos are correct & accurate examples of the products, as well as the price and description. (Obvious flaws aside)
1. Only after you have accepted these terms and conditions, is there an agreement, or if other than the agreement we are talking about, see Article 3.
2. After you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation email.
3. All the information you need will be in this email. It is therefore useful to keep.
4. We provide a safe web environment.
RIGHT OF RETURNS
When your order is completed but you prefer a different product, you may return it within 14 days, without reason. You can exchange it for a new product or you can get your money back.
OBLIGATIONS DURING THE RETURNS
The seal of the jars and bottles cannot be broken / cannot be opened. For example, brushes, pillow cases and hairdryers are products that you may inspect from out of their packing to see if they are undamaged and work, but they should not be used to comb, slept on, or in blow drying hair. Makes sense, right?
CHARGES IN CASE OF RETURNS
1. The costs of returning products is your responsibility.
2. Is there something broken or wrong with/in your order? Then the cost of returning is ours. Please always contact us first!
1. Upon receipt of the returned items, we will send you a confirmation.
2. You should receive a new product or your refund within 14 days.
EXCLUSION RIGHT OF RETURN
Reference Article 7. You understand that due to hygiene the products that have had the seal broken (jars and bottles) cannot be returned. Neither may products that have been used.
1. See Article 4.
2. All prices include VAT.
3. The shipping costs vary by country and by the amount of purchase. The more you buy, the lower the cost. Prices will be clearly indicated when you place an order and under the "Shipping" portion on the website.
BREACH AGREEMENT AND WARRANTY
1. You have the right to receive a product that is in good condition. If there is something wrong, please contact us. We will work to resolve the issue with you.
2. Curly Stuff works in accordance to the law: www.consuwijzer.nl/thema/garantie
1. We want to give you the best possible service.
2. If you order before 10 PM, it will be shipped the same day! Unless we have an agreement with you otherwise
3. If the product arrives damaged or does not arrive, then that is our responsibility.
[Article 14 is about 'long-term transactions' or in other words, a subscription. We do not have this for Curly Stuff so therefor not important for you to know)
1. After your payment, we make sure your order is confirmed.
2. Is there something wrong? Please contact us.
1. Do you have a complaint? Please contact us, we can work to resolve the issue.
2. If we have difficulty resolving the issue, see Article 17.
1. The agreement between us, which is in accordance, with these Terms and Conditions shall apply only under Dutch law.
2. Within 12 months of the first report of the dispute you must report to the Disputes Committee Web shop, PO Box 90600, 2509 LP The Hague (www.sgc.nl).